Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Manny Stiles: the Komillion

And then there were blogs. And they saw them, perused them and they were good. The world was complete... or so it would seem.

One day, Hell opened up it's fiery loins and gibberish spewed from it. Then the somewhat-honorable Rev. Manny Q Stiles became involved. Oh No!!! What would be the consequences? Would the fabric of the time/space continuum be shred? Would there be social impact felt 'round the world? Would he spend so much time blogging that he would not be able to finish his Christmas shopping in time? Hmmm... If Manny Stiles blogged all night, would anyone even notice?

Yeah, yeah... so I joined the mind-numbing world of blogs... (really there DOES need to be a better term, one that doesn't sound so... we'll save that for a more suitable time). But here I am, emptying my mental cakehole at the expense of arthritizing my hunt-n-peck-style typing finger(s) with thanks to the wizard minds of enlightened computer geeks that had the hopes and dreams of thousands, nee MILLIONS of idiots out there misspelling their ramblish thoughts and brutalizing the President's Inglish (as opposed to that snobby, glove wearing Queen) with run-ons and a side dish of the Bill of Rights. Yea, fun!!!

So prepare for the worst, then double it and maybe this experience won't seem so bad...

This was a mere inevitable, unavoidable event. I gots too much too say, even more I don't say, and even less worth saying. I used to write and write and write, then write even more. It was therapy, it was meaningful and it was all part of my childhood dream to fill all pieces of paper with writing until trees were extinct and we were all wearing Leisure Thneeds (thank you Dr Suess, you freakin' whack job). My penmanship has atrophied to the point of resembling Morse code. My computer hours have exponentially increased to include my dreaming hours. So after YEARS of hemming, hawing, lollygagging and teetotalling, I decided to start a blog!!! Holy Crap!!! It's a genius idea! Well... pedestrian at least.

BLOG BLOG BLOG All over the news - I figured since I had never really read anyone's blog before, I could definitely do it!!! And here we are, that is...until we are there. Then when we are there we can say "Hey we were just over there, not here...which at one point was there, right?" um...yeah...anyway

Planned topics of writing at this time will include - writing, coming up with a new, less offensive term for BLOG, news, weird news, strange news, occasional sports topics (not the usual, though), music (mostly my own style of homemade noise arrangement), entertainment (mostly my various movie concepts), random thoughts, food, the crazy family goins ons and blah blah blah about this and that...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job, Manny! See you at the next session...

Anonymous said...

yeah, Kombol... you might be one weird dude, but you ARE da man!

Manny Stiles said...

thanks guys, I'm always open to suggestions for future topics!

Anonymous said...

hey manny looks like theres a mindy stile out in the blog world-jerm

Anonymous said...

I don't have hours to sit and look at all the garbage you enjoy thinking about! Nice pictures! More, MORE pictures! They are interesting!

Manny Stiles said...

Ok, more pictures... thanks for the feedback, I guess - hee hee