Saturday, December 31, 2011

Manny Freakin' Stiles

*****WARNING*****WARNING*****WARNING*****
"If you don't know where you are, it's your own damned fault." - Manny Stiles

Click on my Manny Links - over there somewhere--->

Check out my home page on ArmchairGM.com or my volumious index of Armchair articles if you're looking for some intersting reading.

---please note 103.9% of the miz-spellings, hyphenxtions and wordsmshngs are intentionalifric. I am not intenionally trying to create google-whacks, googlewax or even set some world record for 'most convolutatamized and confrustimicationized words per run-on sentence'. This is just the way I write.

If you ever have a topic or question you want me to address, E-Mail Me!!! - just make sure the subject line doesn't scream "THIS IS SPAM" , because I can hit DELETE with the best of the best...

Thanks for your non-committal involvement, Enjoy,
Manny Stiles - th' Komillion

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the top of your Home page is the date December 31st, 2007. Is this a typo or was it intentional? Would you care to explain? Based on your writings that are on display here, I wasn't sure.

Manny Stiles said...

Blogger posts things in reverse, from bottom to top in order by date...well, I think that is stupid, no one reads like that - bottom to top. So I posted this article as Dec 31, 2007 so that until then, this will continue to be my top post and I can alter it as needed.

The regular posts will altered from time to time, so every time you come back, there will be a new surprise!!!

Anonymous said...

your english is somewhat adequate;however,let's not diminish the heretofore unforesaid werewithal.ambivalence and even plurality are often misinterpreted as indifference.and that only took twenty minutes!
i gotta say ,i'm proud a ya..

Manny Stiles said...

well, it IS a work in progress!

Hopefully I can just talk about it. We can then go somewhere and wonder about that. Then they can try to figure out why.

Indifferent ambivalence and disconnected uncertainty wrapped up with a bow of random chaos is what I strive for... or something like it, or of a similar ilke...or is it ilk? What was I saying?

Anonymous said...

I think you should rename this sight to the: kombullonium or Manny's maniacal musings

david said...

When are you going to post something new, man? Your public is waiting!

By the way, have you ever read the writings of Outlaw Film Critic Vern? You kinda remind me of him...which is a good thing. He's one of my favorite writers.