Friday, December 09, 2005

Bloggity-bloggy-blog


(note: for this post, instead of f-bombs, I will use the word 'blog' and in lieu of the generally accepted 'S' word for feces, I will use the term 'web')

Pardon me for blogging being mad as web, but I had a blogged-up webby day today.
A few nagging items - I HATE that I have to post this - but here we are...

1) Why should adults have to 'act' like adults? Why can't we just blogging BE adults instead of actors?
I never will pretend to be the most 'mature' person in the world, but it seems to me the rest of the world is kinda webby and pretty damned blogged-up...
[This is gonna be all over the place, so bear with me - I gotta get this bloggin' web off of my blogging chest.]

I am tired of so-called adults acting like little blogging babies. I have little need or regard for people who are more concerned with what others are doing than what they are doing. I'll mind my blogging web, you mind your own web, and we'll get along just blogging fine! Go engross yourself in gossipy web all you want, I have better web to do... tangible web.

That means I am an adult, I'll handle my responsibilities, do what I need to do and those that depend on me know this is true...That's my responsibility, not yours. This also means that if you're an adult, you don't need to concern yourself with my blogging web, so stay out of MY blogging web. (but enjoy my weblog all you like!)

For instance - if I'm busy at work, you should be busy too; or one would assume. Your job is not to worry about what I am doing, that's MY job. I am an adult. But if you're overwhelmed and blogging frazzled as web, just because you can't handle your web doesn't mean you need to start looking externally for someone to pass your web off to.

I may appear to be an aloof and cavalier individual, and somewhat of that is correct. But perceptions are NOT always reality. People who buy into their 'perceptions' are webheads. Your eyesight will lie to you faster than any other sense. You will jump to conclusions faster through vision than any other sense. You will assume the role of a bloggin' webhead faster by 'perceiving' than MINDING YOUR OWN BLOGGING WEB!!!

So when you see me not doing what YOU think I should be doing, get back to what you should be doing before assuming I'm blogging off. Getting all tattle tale 3rd gradish and trying to demean me to my superiors is bullweb. Grow up, you whiny blogs.

When you start slinging web, you start out with web on YOUR hands... bring others down will not bring you up - karma is coming to get you bloggers!!!

2) Some people think talking about certain things is 'immature'. Example - Talking about taking a web is considered by some to be childish and immature. I realized today that not being able to talk about things like this is WAY more immature. Grow the blog up you pretentious blogs! I web, you web. we all blogging web - get over it, get over yourself - go out and get blogged every once in a while - it would do you some blogging good...

3) When I'm in my car, I like to play some CDs with my homemade music on them. It gives me a chance to review and learn the intracacies of songs I have written; my very own songs. So for me to sing along with them, nod my head or to drum/strum along to the beat (I play all the music on most of them as well) as to practice and refine the songs would seem pretty logical, no? Driving is a good time for me to do this...

Why is it that when someone drives next to you on the highway and they see you doing your thing, they assume your singing off key or don't know the words or just think your some kind of dork - like they would feel if they were 'acting' like you. I don't act motherbloggers! It's the real deal. (when idiots look at me singing and make faces, I usually start singing LOUDER)

First off, I don't blogging care what you think, why must you care what I'm doing? You just operate your 3000lbs of automobile in a safe manner down the highway and stop concerning yourself with other people's web. Don't assume everyone is a dumbblog like you, arrhythmic, creativeless bastards...

4) To sum it up, not everyone is like you. Appreciate it, embrace it, LOVE IT. Let us be who/what we are...

5) Don't let perceptions override sensibility. Don't trust your perceptions - you really aren't as smart as you think. (me either) You NEVER know the whole story.

6)And realize -SURPRISE!!!- YOU are not the most important thing in the world - let people be people their own way. It's not your responsibility to babysit adults. Don't be a blogging webhead!

With that - I promise no more of this negative web for a while. And I'll try to clean up my blogging webby language from now on.... just Love, Peace, Butterflies, Rainbows, Unicorns and Flowers from now on!!!

No comments: