Monday, January 16, 2006

Another Written Rendition of a Manny Stiles song


Santan Mountains, AZ








Something About You-
Lyrics by M. Erik Kombol (1997)
Music/Vocals by Manny Stiles (2004)


What the hell is goin' on here?
It never should have been like this
I know it's a little... weird here
but that's not a reasonable excuse

And since when did your decisions come to count so much?

So I can't help but imagine
what it'd be like without you..
different I am sure
but why would I be any different?

You dumb motherblogger! Why am I even writing about you?

What the hell is goin' on here?
I never would have let this happen
and I feel a little too comfortable
for this to be, for this to be real

When did this become something about you?
Since when did your decisions come to count so much?
You dumb motherblogger! Why am I even singing about you?

1 comment:

Manny Stiles said...

'Something About You' is on the 2004 CD "When Then Was Now"